Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Aanxiety attackd JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you

Customer Question

Aanxiety attackd
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I will suddenly have trouble breathing, pounding heart, disorientation. I often start hypoventilating.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: But I don't feel anxious just have the physical symptoms
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 10 months ago.
Hi,What is your age and gender?Are you taking any medicines?History of smoking and alcohol consumption?Duration of symptoms?Have you monitored your blood pressure?Stress issues?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.