Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Aanxiety attackd JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you

Customer Question

Aanxiety attackd
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I will suddenly have trouble breathing, pounding heart, disorientation. I often start hypoventilating.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: But I don't feel anxious just have the physical symptoms
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,What is your age and gender?Are you taking any medicines?History of smoking and alcohol consumption?Duration of symptoms?Have you monitored your blood pressure?Stress issues?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.