Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I took a 5mg valium 8 hours ago and have now had about

Customer Question

Hi. I took a 5mg valium 8 hours ago and have now had about three drinks. Im now being told this can be very dangerous. Would you advise going to the ER?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidis your liver working fine?if your liver is working normally, you most likely will be finewhy are you taking the valium? do you have excessive anxiety symptoms?you can go to the ER, but most likely the ER doctors will watch you and say you are ok.you shouldn't drive yourself to the ER since you have had 3 alcoholic drinks already.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thankyou for your fast reply.
you are welcomelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com