Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am trying to finish my thesis masters program. I am

Customer Question

I am trying to finish my thesis for my masters program. I am itching and burning in spots. It happened last night so I stopped working and symptoms went away within hour. I have to continue working today and it's back. just took a dose of sepia 30c but I am reading that 200c is what I should be taking.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no that is it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Yes, it is fine to take 200c. If this doesn't help, you may need to take something that isn't homeopatic, such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or cetirizine (Zyrtec) for the itching. Best regards, Schuyler~