Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Can i use viagra today if i have a colonoscopy tomorrow JA:

Customer Question

can i use viagra today if i have a colonoscopy tomorrow
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Doctor can help you best. For example have you seen a Doctor for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: no just a routine colonoscopy first time over 50
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: do you have an answer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, if you use viagra today, you can have a colonoscopy tomorrow.but you need to do a prep today if you are having a colonoscopy tomorrowand the prep causes severe diarrheaand if you don't drink enough water, your blood pressure can drop from all of the diarrheaviagra also causes you to drop your blood pressure as wellso it is very important that you drink enough waterhave you started the prep for your colonoscopy yet?