Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I needed to get a root canal done in my teeth which I left

Customer Question

I needed to get a root canal done in my teeth which I left for 10 months and when I went to the dentist I was informed that it had infected my nerves now I feel like every nerve in my body is fading away. I can't feel anything almost as if I feel a very dull pain in my church my breathing has become rapid and I've been to the gp and they have said they can't find anything.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.What is your name and gender?Are you on any medications?Any significant past illness?Do you have numbness all over the body?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** am a female I was giving indigestion capsules. I get numbness in my right hand in the mornings I normally get a shivery feeling in my legs. I feel weakness all over I get really bad chest pains and headaches..
Thanks Mercy for the further information.What is your age?Since how long are your symptoms?Were any investigations done for your symptoms?Any family history?
Could you please reply to the above questions, so I can send you the answer of your query. Thank you
Your symptoms can be due to;1) Neuropathy2) Acid reflux (GERD; gastroesophageal reflux disease).3) Sleep apneaYou may need following investigations initially to establish the cause;CBC, ESRUrine completeB. SugarHbA1c (glycosylated hemoglobin)Liver function testsSerum CreatinineBUNSerum ElectrolytesLipid profileLipoprotein a,Apolipoprotein A1Apolipoprotein B (ApoB)FibrinogenCRPhs-CRPChest x-rayECGEchocardiographyTreadmill testUSG for whole abdomenSpirometry.Sleep study.This is the initial answer. You may ask follow up questions after reading this.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.Thank you.
Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/