Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I am a healthy active contented 56 year old male. My issue

Customer Question

Hi, I am a healthy active contented 56 year old male. My issue is an increasing lack of ejaculate after/ during orgasm. What could this reduction in semen volume relate to?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: The volume is about 1/3rd what it used to be and the replenishment rate very much slowed. So where I ciuld previously ejaculate 2 or 3 times in a night ,it may now be only once. No problem gaining erection or in any other way. I feel fine
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Are you taking any medications?Do you have any other medical history?Since how long have you been suffering from?Thanks.Waiting for your response.