Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

About 4 months ago I discovered a hard, immovable lump near

Customer Question

About 4 months ago I discovered a hard, immovable lump near the end of the right clavicle bone. It feels bony, but does not cause any pain. The lump feels about the size of 1/2 of a grape.I had my GP look at it a few months ago at a route checkup and he didn't seem phased by it. He told me not to worry about it unless I started to experience pain or fevers. I can't help but be a little concerned about it as I never had this growth before, and it seems as though it might be getting bigger. made another appointment to see my physician next week to have him look at it again. I am a otherwise healthy 24 year old female. What might be causing this? Should I be concerned.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Do you have fever,fatigue and recurrent infection/illness for last few months?Have you undergone any blood work so far?Are you taking any medicines?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.