Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

I'm on Xanax .50 mg, metropolol 25mg prn. Is it safe to take

Customer Question

I'm on Xanax .50 mg, metropolol 25mg prn. Is it safe to take 50 mg of viagra with a decongestant ( viagra gives me nasal congestion).
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidviagra can drop your blood pressure just like metoprolol canso you have to be careful when you take them.dropping your blood pressure can cause dizziness and is safe to use a decongestantI would avoid alcohol and make sure you drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydratedlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using