Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I hit my head (on the top) pretty hard on an open washing

Customer Question

Hi, I hit my head (on the top) pretty hard on an open washing machine door on Thursday. I had no nausea, or anything, just pain on the initial impact. It is now Saturday and I seem to be fine, but I worry about internal bleeding. Can this occur days or weeks after the impact?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No, just what I told told you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Not likely.You feel fine --no worsening headache or any other symptoms.Do not worry.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: