Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I' a man and I like vibrators in my . would it hurt anything

Customer Question

I' a man and I like vibrators in my ass. would it hurt anything if I left my bullet vibrator in my ass all day?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What more do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No i jut like the vib in my ass.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long. The small duration vibration of anus does not hurt, but a full day vibration with bullet vibrator may cause injury to the internal lining (termed mucosa) of the anus and rectum. This may have risk of ulceration of the internal lining unfortunately. Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Apart from continuous vibration which may hamper the blood supply; any foreign body like vibrator has potential to not only injure the internal lining of the rectum and anus but also initiate an infection. Thus the prohibition. But small duration vibration may not be a problem. It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.
Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/