Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I m 38yo and after taking snafi tablet i feel pain in bones

Customer Question

hi i m 38yo and after taking snafi tablet i feel pain in bones after 1 day.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Doctor can help you best. For example have you seen a Doctor for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: no i did not seen any doctor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Well muscle/bone pain is common side effect of snafi tablet.So you should take OTC Motrin/Naproxen.Also do gentle massage.Take warm water bath.And take proper rest and do gentle stretching exercises.You'll be fine in next few days.Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.Start a calcium and vitamin D3 supplement.Eat a protein diet.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating.We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.