Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Hii JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

Hii
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** skull hurts
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: The area above the ear..about one finger distance vertically on both sides hurt
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Then the area where the back of the head meets the neck..just inside the hair hurts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Yes i cry a lot.. i was depressed for a long time.. m better now.. i literally cried everyday all night for two years
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.
Hi,What is your age?Associated neck stiffness?Dizziness?Earache,clogged ears?Stuffy nose?Duration of symptoms?Pain in arms?Are you taking any medicines?Any medical illness?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.