Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had problems with my stomach the past 3 week and very

Customer Question

I have had problems with my stomach the past 3 week and very week, sick all the time, no energy to do anything. I thought I had worms or bleeding in my stomach, but I guess not. I still get really sick to my stomach food has a different task also.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. I don't
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
HelloIs there any pain?If so, where exactly?How are stool & urine?Did you have any test? any medicine?