Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: iam

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: iam actually trying to get some sleep, but have dryness in mouth and can't stop swollowing and it is really starting to annoy me
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: dunno what else there is to say other than I think I have been suffering with a lot of anxiety lately; I question everything, forget names of things, can't spell and not to mention the continuous bad thoughts e.g. I keep thinking I have dementia cuz my memory is worse than it was.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you are having these symptomsyou need to make an appointment with a doctor to get treatment for your anxiety could be having bad gastritis or stomach acid reflux symptoms causing dry mouth and swallowing.anxiety can cause it as welldo you have a doctor you can see who can treat you for severe anxiety symptoms?