Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Will a test cup if not sent to the lab dectect drinking a lot

Customer Question

Will a test cup if not sent to the lab dectect drinking a lot of water? Like a random on location
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.That can only be detected by checking specific gravity of the urine sample.So not always.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid for that answer?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Does not look like that.Do you have any follow up question with little bit more information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm asking if a flush my system by drinking water and the test is just at the job not at a lab sent in will the cup show negative? I took one once at a lab and it came back diluted and all I did was drink water and had to take a hair follicle
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am another expert here.if you flush your system by drinking a lot of water and you have a test at your job, it could come back out as dilated againand you most likely will have to take the test again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just from the cup not sending it to the lab
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the job will eventually send the cup to a lab to be tested