A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Good day I have been continuously spitting days and

Customer Question

Hi good day I have been continuously spitting for 2 days and am kind of worried because I also have my cycle
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Are you able to help m
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: Me
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had sex 2 weeks ago my boyfriend ejaculate in me then yesterday I began spitting continuously then my cycle came last nite but an still spitting what might be the problem
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Do you mean that you are salivating excessively and having to spit? Thanks for any additional information?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Are you having any nausea? How about stuffy nose or post-nasal drip? Sneezing?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2 nights ago I was feeling naseaus and I vomitted and the next morning until now I was keep spitting
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you able to help me
Thanks, ***** ***** this is just something left over from the episode a couple days ago. There is nothing to connect it to your period - they happened to occur at around the same time. Certainly there is nothing to be concerned about. You can try an antihistamine such as Benadryl or Zyrtec to help with the symptoms. It will help dry out the excess saliva. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Would he be a possibility that am pregnant
No, it isn't possible to be pregnant while you're having your period. There is something called implantation bleeding, but that is just minor spotting, nothing at all like having your period. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thank you
You're so very welcome. Please don't forget a positive rating when you're prompted to enter one. Best regards, Schuyler~