Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Pearl, I recently went nuru massage that involved

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I recently went for a nuru massage that involved naked skin to skin contact and a full body bath. There wasn't any intercourse involved and her genitals dos not touch mine. Although some pre-cum fluids may have been exchanged in the hot bath. I am concerned about transmission of an STI. Am I at risk?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so that covers the story. Is the doctor available?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer.I understand your concern.There is no chance that there will be transmission of sexually transmitted diseases without the intercourse,There is almost nil chanceso don't worry, it cannot transmit through water bath,Hope this helped.Request you to leave a positive rating, so that I'm compensated for the answer.Thanks. ANy bonus appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Does your response change if there was ejaculation after a hand massage to the gentials after the bath? (There wasn't any intercourse)
No without intercourse, it doesn't have a risk though you have ejaculation when genitals are not touched.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry can you clarify what you mean by "not touched". I'm worried if there is a risk of sti/d from:
1. Body to body interaction in the hot tub
2. Hand to penis contact with ejaculation without intercourse
I said no for both points,What I meant by " not touched" is, when genitals are not contacted during ejaculation.
Request for a positive rating, any bonus appreciated.Don't worry, as said, you are safeGood day!
Hi, it is just that we are compensated only after the positive rating, so request to leave a positive rating. Thanks.