Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

Pain in front below waistline. When pushing it it really hurts.my

Customer Question

Pain in front below waistline. When pushing it it really hurts.my name is Marion
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It feels hard at this point when pressing it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: It's been this way for awhile. I am able to have BM all right.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.
Hi,What is your age and gender?Bloating,flatulence?Pain during urination?Frequent urination?Lower back pain?Fever,nausea?Any other medical illness?Are you taking any medicines?Duration of symptoms?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
89 female, heart medication and med for restless legs. It's been like this for awhile, but it seems a little worse.
Hi,As per your description,possible differential diagnosis may include Irritable bowel syndrome,indigestion,cystitis.You should try some self care remedies until you see your doctor.Maintain a good hydration.Start a probiotic and citrucel.Also eat bland diet.You should take Gas X.Also take OTC Advil.Warm compresses with a heating pad can be helpful.If pain gets worse then visit ER and ultrasound,urinalysis should be done.Hope this helps.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.