Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

My 85 year old mother has an ear drainage and is also complaning

Customer Question

my 85 year old mother has an ear drainage and is also complaning of something crawling in her nose and in her ears
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: she is a diabetic on pills ,no insulin she has had the drainage since Oct 2015,we have been to the primary care doctor, Emer .Room at hosp, urgent care, now we are going to ENT they have tried antibiotics ,culture test and found no infection ,even had a head CAT SCAN, now she is pretty irritated suffering over such a long period of time can you ,is this enough info.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: she has a stint in her heart and kidney , high blood pressure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How long she is having these symptoms?Any fever ?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: