Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I don't have health insurance and don't have a regular doctor,

Customer Question

I don't have health insurance and don't have a regular doctor, but have medical facilities near me. I have been seeing blood in my urine, buy don't know where to go to get checked out. What or where should be my first step?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm Dr Chaithnaya attending you nowYou need to get a urine analysis doneAn ultrasound abdomen needed to be done. Before that a small camera is inserted into bladder to see urinary bladder and urethra for signs of any bleeding.A CT scan is suggested if required.You need to visit a Family doctor, get an urine analysis and cystoscopy done first, later if required doctor can suggest other tests Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today. We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories. Below link is the fastest way to reach me, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!Thanks for using JustAnswer.com