Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

My name is Khalifa
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As I was playing soccer yesterday, I felt pinched pain right around my ribs cage on my left side, it has been painful especially when I take deep breaths or try to make certain movement
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 10 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Playing soccer can require twisting movements.That can cause strain of muscle and nerve around the ribcage.That can lead to pain during deep breathing efforts.May take some time to heal slowly.Analgesics like Ibuprofen can be tried 600 mg 3 times daily.Any other condition will cause additional symptoms like cough, fever etc.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/