Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have a pain in my chest I feel so weak and my body hurts

Customer Question

I have a pain in my chest I feel so weak and my body hurts I also have mild cough
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I got the flu three days ago and I have taken Advil and other medicine to help but it just seems to be getting worse I feel pain in my chest, I feel like I've lost a bit of weight I feel restless
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Viral infection is likely and it can cause symptoms for a week or so.However, sometimes, you may have bacterial pneumonia as well.Hence, if you see the symptoms are worsening, clinical evaluation is indicated.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/