Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have a sharp pain in the right side of my neck?

Customer Question

***** ***** I have a sharp pain in the right side of my neck? I've had pain in my left arm in the elbow crease really bad today and back pain? Any suggestions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just lower back pain! Just a sharp pain in the side of my neck and some arm pain
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,What is your age and gender?History of hypertension?Numbness,tingling sensation in arm?Heaviness in chest?Prolonged hours of computer use,sitting?Frequent urination?Bloating?History of smoking?Are you overweight?Since how long have you been suffering from?Are you taking any medications?Thanks.Waiting for your response.