Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Do u know of any gynecologist in Florida that perform female

Customer Question

Do u know of any gynecologist in Florida that perform female alternative surgery for large fibroids? I don't want am open hysterectomy.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.Focused ultrasound surgery, a noninvasive treatment option for uterine fibroids is available at Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida. They have one of the most experienced gynecologist and invasive radiologist team. Please read about it;http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/focused-ultrasound-surgery/basics/definition/prc-20014707The large fibroids can be taken care by the procedure. The MRI in this procedure guarantees the precision while the energy produced by the ultrasound burns away the fibroids.Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.