Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Question

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have a couple of questions regarding a medicine that i am taking. I wanted to speak to a dr
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I had already written to a doctor and haven't gotten a reply yet.
JA: OK. The doctor will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the doctor can help you best.
Customer:
Hi, i need some advise from a psychiatirct. I've been on Escitalopram for about 10 months now and i feel i've gained before of it. My diet is not very bad i eat 3 meals a day and a snack. I do have some chocolates everyday but i don't think some chocolates would have made me put on 10-11 kgs.Imnot sure if Escitalopram played a part in me putting on weight. The weight has mostly come on my waist and I'm concerned what i should do now. Whether its the medication thats made me put on weight or is it the chocolates. Sometimes i crave sugar and chocolates a lot and sometimes carbs but i still usually have smaller meals.Please advise
JA: Is there anything else the doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm taking 10 mg
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi anyone there ? i had already paid the deposit
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.I will be happy to help you regarding this.I can call you or initiate an email consultation once you accept the premium service.Please accept it.Thanks,