Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I was recently at the local hospital i was given

Customer Question

i was recently for depression at the local hospital i was given 250mg of seroquel since then my penis has shrunken i;am nervous wreck also have severer memory lose is this due to the meds and is it reversible i quit cold turkey and fear i 'am damaged feel like freak of nature
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Sorry to hear about your sufferings. Seroquel messes up with your hormone levels causing shrinking of penis. THis may reverse over time once it is discontinued. Testosterone level should be checked for deficiency as well. Testosterone therapy may help to recover your penis size faster in case of deficiency. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: