Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I am on Microgestin 1.5/30 tab 21's and still have 4 more pills

Customer Question

I am on Microgestin 1.5/30 tab 21's and still have 4 more pills to take before my period. I have started my period and am wondering if I should take the rest of my pills in this pack or stop and continue having my period?
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,You should take rest of pills in this pack as it can be breakthrough bleeding.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.