Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

My name is ***** *****.My boyfriend has an allergy to my vaginal

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****.My boyfriend has an allergy to my vaginal liquid.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: His penis breaks out with blisters. We have both been tested and don't have anything and we have been able to keep it under control by him cleaning it immediately and applying a gel we found but it happened again and I am just looking for a cure or long term fix
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi.I do think he should be tested for serum IgE levels and absolute eosinophil count to confirm the diagnosis of allergy.As such anti allergic medications like cetirizine/allegra may be helpful in patients with allergy.Also it is essential to test for HSV Type 2 IgG and IgM as well to rule out genital herpes as well.Using condoms can be helpful.I hope this helps
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.