Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

At3:am I had a sharp pain in the center of my left sholder

Customer Question

at3:am I had a sharp pain in the center of my left sholder blade lasted about 15 min.
vision blurre, felt sdizzie..did not get up..
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This can be underlying heart related angina pain given that you felt dizzy as well.You should go to the ER for further evaluation.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is a rip off..
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Do you mean your shoulder is ripping off?That is even more emergency --please call 911
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hi, How are you now?Are you going to hospital now?