Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My name is ***** *****, I have a persistent rash at the corner

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, I have a persistent rash at the corner of my right eye, it is itchy and burns, I have been using a very cold wet cloth for relief, but, I don't get relief for long, just wondering if there is some kind of ointment I could get to resolve this problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not too sure how to explain other than the burning, itchy, and it is swollen a bit also, not much tear production, seems to be located mainly in the right corner, doesn't affect the lower part, so tear duct not involved, upper lid red and swollen, just by the corner not the entire lid, sorry for not being more precise, but, that's the only way I can describe it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of your eye and rash there so I can better help you?here are instructions.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer