Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I fell of my bike just over a week ago whilst cycling in Spain.

Customer Question

I fell of my bike just over a week ago whilst cycling in Spain. I was taken to hospital and had many X-Rays. I was told that nothing had been broken. 9 days on I am still in pain and find somethings hard to do with my right arm. How long does bruising taken to heal?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You likely have significant muscle injuries which may take 3-4 weeks to heal on average.If there is rotator cuff tear that will not show up in Xrays.MRI scan of the shoulder will be required in that case if you are unable lift your arm above your head.Physical therapy can be tried as well to improve your mobility.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/