A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Name is ***** *****. Gave my bf a crouched down in

Customer Question

Name is ***** *****. Gave my bf a handjob crouched down in the shower, he came on my shoulder. penis touched my outer labia briefly before ejaculation. Any pregnancy risk?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Basically just wondering if there's any chance of pregnancy/if taking plan b would be a huge overreaction
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I frankly think Plan B would be an overreaction. There is always a minor chance that sperm in pre-ejaculate will enter the vagina, the odds aren't that great. Of course, there is never 0% risk, unless, of course, you are on birth control. Please let me know if you have questions. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not on birth control
So what do you recommend I should do? What are the downsides of taking plan b just in case?
Plan B will interfere with the scheduling of your normal period for the next couple of months. That is the biggest downside. It is very, very effective if taken within 48 hours of unprotected intercourse. Best regards, Schuyler~