Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a cyst type thing under my scrotum. Is not on my testicles.

Customer Question

I have a cyst type thing under my scrotum. Is not on my testicles. But is exuding fluid. It goes up and down.My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is under my left testicle. Feels like a haemmorhoid. Gets worse when I drink alcohol and I have a bit of tinnea as well.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Is it located on skin or inside scrotal sac?Please send a picture.Do you have pain,tingling sensation,itching on affected area?Since how long have you been suffering from?Burning sensation and pain during urination?Thanks.