Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I've been feeling sick from over two weeks after

Customer Question

***** *****, I've been feeling sick from over two weeks after intercourse. He pulled out and put a condom on before ejaculation. But I'm thinking more of STD and maybe pregnant.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I noticed white clouded discharge about two days after. I have been feeling sick to my stomach sometimes cramp like pain, very dizzy, nauseous, fatigue, constipated, my Norse bleed once, my gums bleed the other day and all these syptoms are new. I'm suppose to start my period Sunday but I noticed I'm having more of a clear discharge no stick to it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This can be urinary tract infection.Can be possible even without a STD.You should get urinalysis first.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have no fever and no pain while urinating.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Cloudy discharge and other symptoms can be signs of vaginal infection.Bacterial vaginosis is a common cause for example and not a STD.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That's not what I have, I've already been test for UTI.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
If you do not have any infection, what are you concerned about?Have you been tested for STDs also?