Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Hi. my name is Dupline
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cant seem to get my 10 year old and my 9 year old step-daughter to stop drawing and carving things around our house. I don't know why they do it or how to stop it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like they need some more outlets for their creativity and artand some more guidance and discipline on where they can draw and not drawand where they can carve and not carve.best to get them set up with a big art table with plenty of paper and markers and art materialand you can get them modeling clay and smocks and sculpting material.and instruct them to not draw on the walls and furniture and not to carve in other parts of the houseand they have to wash their hands clean after after and drawing and sculpting.does that sound reasonable?