Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

My wife's post lunch sugar level is 240 and she is taking zoril

Customer Question

my wife's post lunch sugar level is 240 and she is taking zoril m1 in the day and metformin 500 in night. please advise
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what more
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: we are from hyderabad, india and she is 56 yrs
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,When has she taken her last dose of medicine?Is she having any current symptoms?Thanks.
Hi, Zoril m1 contains Glimepiride 1 mg+ Metaformin 500 mgShe should increase the dosage to Glimepiride 2 mg+ Metaformin 1000 mg in morning.It's also available over the counter. Also get her HBA1c levels should be done along with kidney function test,fasting lipid panel.Follow specific diabetic diet.Do regular exercises.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.