Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: i got

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i got my blood test done today
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: my ear is 26
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: sorry its ear
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: esr
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,ESR normal range in male is 0-10 mm and in female 0-20 mm in first hour.It's slightly raised.It indicates inflammation or some sort of infection in body.If your other blood work results are fine with this slightly high ESR then it's non specific and no serious health issue is concerned.It itself has low clinical significance if other blood test results are fine.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.