Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have had watery diarrhea days, along with head ache,

Customer Question

I have had watery diarrhea for 3 days, along with head ache, body aches and fatigue
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Whenever I drink something it goes right through me. I have tried immodium but then my stomach cramps up and will vomit. I just want to sleep all of the time
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a weak immune system.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.
Hello,It sounds like you have a bad case of viral gastroenteritis. How old are you? Do you have any medical conditions or take any medications regularly?