Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

Silly question I was growing out my hair and got

Customer Question

Hello silly question I was growing out my facial hair and got a pimple and the hair fell out in that area leaving a bald patch it's not scared or anything I was wondering if that was normal and if the hair will grow back because I really like the look of having facial hair and it's messing with my self confidence
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidan infected pimple can cause hair loss in a small area.the hair will grow back in that area in shouldn't let it mess with your self confidence.let me know if you have other questions .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there anything I can do to get my facial hair to grow in thicker
you can try rogaine in the areaor darken your facial hair with facial hair dye.these might helpbut you shouldn't let this get your self confidence down.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using