Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

Can I take advil 7 jr after .6 colchicine JA: The Doctor

Customer Question

Can I take advil 7 jr after .6 colchicine
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Had a gout attack monday took .6mg colchicine monday pm Tuesday am 6pm can I take advillage now 2am
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 11 months ago.
Hi,Yes you can take Advil safely.You shouldn't worry at all.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.Thanks.