Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I haven't slept hours and I kept takin 4-5 clonazepam

Customer Question

I haven't slept for 24 hours and I kept takin 4-5 clonazepam at a time. I want to just sleep , I ended up taking 30 pills 2mg each .. I have a high tolerance for benZos I think .. Am I going to be ok?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I also took lamotrogine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The lamotrogine ;lamiticil? 75 mg
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 7 months ago.
Hello,That is exactly how people die of an overdose...You get frustrated and take too many pills and may still have trouble getting to sleep >> HOWEVER WHEN YOU DO SLEEP YOU MAY NOT BREATHE ADEQUATELY !!! That is the danger..What you describe is an overdose I fear and you should go to the ER to be checked and monitored The degree of difficulty to get to sleep is unusual but you need evaluation as to WHY that is the case! You might have a condition such as Bipolar depression which may cause this resistant type of insomnia.. You need medical attention > NOW however..I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions I will be happy to get back with you.If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD