Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I had a seeping jelly like substance in my panties, when I

Customer Question

I had a seeping jelly like substance in my panties, when I got home went to bathroom and a lump of brownish jelly substance pasted
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: When I went to bathroom a lumpy of jelly substance pasted before my bowel movement
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Where do you think this came from --vagina or rectum?How old are you?Does it look red?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It came from my rectum and I am 62 years old it is a brownish color.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Ok-- this is likely thickened blood clot.Can come from the internal hemorrhoid without any pain.However if it occurs again and again, then inflammatory bowel disease, colon polyp are other possibilities.That will warrant a colonoscopy.Best wishes