Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Trying to understand if my spleen ruptured. JA: OK. The

Customer Question

trying to understand if my spleen ruptured.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had a spleen heterogeneous w per splenic fluid and a grade 2 laceration along
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Along the posterior medial .. Does this mean it returned?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Grade 2 laceration does not suggest splenic rupture. Splenic fluid can be seen with laceration. Did you have a CT scan recently?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes... An er doc was able to get imagining done. Situation honestly is profoundly complex... Not sure where to start and am just searching for one answer at a time. What did er doc mean when he wrote viscous rupture or even a diaphragm rupture?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
viscous rupture means organ rupture. Diaphragm separates the chest from abdominal cavity.