Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My names is ***** *****. I woke up with a rugburn type rash

Customer Question

My names is ***** *****. I woke up with a rugburn type rash on my elbow. Won't go away. Whats up? I was staying in a hotel for work their sheets weren't the softest.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really. Redness around my elbo. No pain or swelling. No itching. Just red and split hy.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Can you send a picture?