Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

I have has blood in my urine days I have severe

Customer Question

I have has blood in my urine for several days I have severe lower right side abdominal pain I have swelling in my feet and I just strted vomiting about an hour ago. I have has uti and kidney stones in the past but this pain in my lower belly is horrible. I had a full hysterectomy 14 years ago
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,As per your description,the pain in lower abdomen,vomiting,blood in urine indicate stone stuck in urether or bladder,Hydronephrosis,Pyelonephritis..You should see a doctor at ER and Ultrasound,urinalysis,X-ray KUB,renal function test can be done ASAP to locate the site,size of stone.In the mean while you can take OTC Advil and AZO pills.Also maintain a good hydration. Warm compresses with a heating pad on lower abdomen can be helpful.Elevate your feet.And limit your salt intake.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.