Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

And I have a bump on the back of my throat that

Customer Question

***** *****, and I have a bump on the back of my throat that is burning when anything touches it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It just looks really red and a bump. I've had a tonsillectomy about 5 years ago for a cyst on my tonsil.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidhow old are you?you could have an infected cyst or taste bud at the back of your throatif you have bad acid reflux, this can burn the back of your throat as welldo you have a doctor you can see who can look at the back of your throat?