Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Is this a person? JA: I'm the Doctor's Assistant. I work

Customer Question

Is this a person?
JA: I'm the Doctor's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I didn't really have a acute question that needed an answer this minute. I was research who I could talk about the various ways that are used to prepare for a colonoscopy. The laxatives never work with me. One doctor told me I have an extra turn in my colon. A nurse friend told me I should use large volume cleansing enemas.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Don't connect me now. I will come back later.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Split volume bowel prep is preferred for better visualization.Full volume PEG solution should be utilized.2 liters should be consumed the evening before colonoscopy and the remaining 2 liters should be consumed on the morning of the procedure at least 5 hours prior.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/