Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have a garlic stuck up my vagina since last night and can't

Customer Question

I have a garlic stuck up my vagina since last night and can't seem to get it out (every time I tried, it somehow pushed it further up out of reach), I don't really want to go to the doctors for this embarrassing problem, is there any other advice pls? I read your advice for an earlier post re the garlic rotting up there and that also scares me. Pls help
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 9 months ago.
You should try squatting and try to increase intra abdominal pressure by taking deep breath and see if it helps.Also try to relax your lower abdomen muscles as well.If it is retained i am afraid you will have it removed manually by your gynecologist. I hope this helps