Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

hi ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a rash with little black spots in the middle on my hands and arms. I went to the Doctor and they gave me Clobetasol Propionate ointment which doesn't seem to help.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Since when are you having the rash?Did you consult specialist or primary care doctor?How long did you use Clobetasol?How old are you?Do you have any other illness?Do you take any regular medicine?Can you send a picture?