Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Gerri and loss of appetite JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

Gerri and loss of appetite
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really just can't eat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How long you have loss of appetite?Any loss of weigh, nausea, vomiting?Viral infection is a common cause if recent onset.Ginger ale, vitamin B complex can stimulate appetite.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: